We are in leading positions in Czech and Slovak markets
The main point in the RP portfolio is investment in energy. Primarily, we focus on distribution systems that supply hundreds of supply points with energy, thus placing us at the forefront of the Czech and Slovak markets.
The RP group’s portfolio is then complemented by wholesale of power commodities and derivatives. These activities are developed through the RIGHT POWER COMMODITIES s.r.o. based in Prague and Warsaw.
The RIGHT POWER group currently consists of 8 companies
RIGHT POWER, a.s.
Na Bráne 8665/4
010 01 Žilina
RIGHT POWER, a.s.
702 00 Ostrava
RIGHT POWER INVESTMENT, s.r.o.
702 00 Ostrava
RIGHT POWER COMMODITIES s.r.o.
110 00 Praha
RIGHT POWER ENERGY UKRAINE LLC
Starokievskaia str., 10-G
RIGHT POWER COMMODITIES, Sp. z o.o., oddzial v Polsce
Aleja Jana Pawła II 80/F35
TRMEW Obrot, Sp. Z o.o
Al. Królowej Jadwigi 1
RIGHT POWER, a.s. – electricity and heat/cold production, heat/ cold supply, local distribution system management, energy audits and energy efficiency rating for buildings. The company holds the following licenses:
- Production of electricity (CZ)
- Electricity trade (CZ, SK, HU)
- Electricity supply (CZ, SK, HU)
- Heat distribution (CZ, SK, UA)
- Heat production (CZ, SK, UA)
|Equity||18 721 552|
|Turnover||101 006 459|
|EBITDA||1 599 814|
|Profit||1 241 777|
|Average annual heat supply to customers||200 TJ|
|Average annual volume of electricity traded||>900 GWh|
|Total boiler installed capacity||25,5 MW|
|Total installed capacity of cogeneration units||5 MW|
RIGHT POWER INVESTMENT, s.r.o. – operation of a high-voltage 110kV line between the Třínecké Železárny and Polish Distribution compounds using Tauron Dystrybucja S.A.’s system.
Emphasis is placed on the display of economic and performance indicators.
RIGHT POWER COMMODITIES, s.r.o. – wholesale and international electricity trading in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) and Central Western Europe (CWE), management and energy optimization for the consumption and production of electricity in industrial enterprises.
Wholesale of electricity and its derivatives: Primarily based on the fundamental analysis of energy sources and production availability. The investment decisions made within the enterprise’s strategical framework are based solely on thorough market analysis and on the evaluation of potential profits/losses.
- Participation in international portable capacity auctions
- Forward trading – trading with mid-term products such as "weekend, week, month, quarter"
- Spot trading – trading with short-term products
- Intraday trading – trading on the intraday market
- SPREAD trading – trading with time and “location” spreads
- Origination – a specific type of trade which is aimed at optimizing the production and consumption of electricity and the deviations of large enterprises
|Annual turnover of wholesale activities||90 000 000 EUR|
|Annual trading volume||90 TWh|
|Operation in EU||20 countries|
RIGHT POWER ENERGY UKRAINE LLC – production and supply of heat from biomass, supply of natural gas to end customers. The company holds a license to supply and distribute heat in Ukraine. Today, natural gas is supplied to several hundred business entities at a total volume of more than 50,000 MWh.
RIGHT POWER COMMODITIES, Sp. z o.o., branch in Poland – represented on the Polish market.
TRMEW Obrot, Sp. z o.o. – license holder for electricity trading in Poland, purchases electricity from renewable resources, especially wind turbines .
TRMEW Obrot, SP. Z O.O., manages a portfolio of water, wind and biogas power plants in Poland with a total installed capacity of 46MW and an annual production capacity of 98 GWh.
96 small hydropower stations
8 biogas stations
6 wind parks
Gazelle – license holder for gas trading in Poland
License holder for electricity trading in Poland, purchases electricity from renewable resources, especially wind turbines
Manages a portfolio of water, wind and biogas power plants in Poland with a total installed capacity of 46MW and an annual production capacity of 98 GWh.
License holder for gas trading in Poland.
RIGHT POWER, a.s. Group was formed in 2006, its primary mission being to build a stable group of companies in the Czech Republic and Slovakia which are active in the energy sector. During this period, it gradually worked its way up from wholesale and consultancy services to the production of electricity and heat, and the delivery of these commodities to its end customers, which reached approximately 70,000 by mid-2016.
1. In 2015, its subsidiary companies RIGHT POWER ENERGY, s.r.o SK, RIGHT POWER ENERGY, s.r.o. CZ, RIGHT POWER TRADING, s.r.o., RIGHT POWER SOURCES, s.r.o. merged with their parent companies RIGHT POWER, a.s. in Slovakia and RIGHT POWER, a.s. organizational unit in the Czech Republic.
During this last period, there were two basic stages of the functioning of RIGHT POWER, a.s.:
2. On the 30th of June 2016, RIGHT POWER, a.s. handed over a part of its enterprise, which concentrates on the supply of electricity and natural gas to end customers in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, to BOHEMIA ENERGY entity, s.r.o.